WE ARE CREATIVE QUANTS
Our task is to help clients connect innovative ideas in finance and bring them to life through a rigorous Research & Development process. We are Data-driven, Quantitatively-minded and Application-focused.
We assist our clients with evaluating data sets for investment or commercial objectives. We also act as Data Hunting agents while offering bespoke solutions for Data Processing, Synthetization and Management.
Our key strength is our modelling capabilities. Equipped with mathematical tools we help our clients build quantitative models for Capital Markets, Asset Management and Data Analytics.
Bespoke Analytics & Solutions
Our R&D services are focused on the end-user quantitative analytics and solutions. We help clients transform their ideas into innovative financial products and tools. Furthermore, we act as project managers with intricate knowledge of technical details and requirements.
Quantitative Research & Development Services
CAPITAL MARKETS & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our creative thinking and research-driven approach is becoming the cornerstone of our clients’ innovative products and solutions. We assist with:
- Structured finance product research and development.
- Asset allocation and portfolio strategy research for robo-advisors and investment managers.
- Investment research: dataset exploration, machine learning models, factor model development, strategy research and back-testing.
Clients entrust us with building sophisticated, bespoke Pricing, Risk and Cashflow modelling tools that can be integrated with proprietary data sources. Our custom solutions span:
- Derivatives, structured products and portfolio Pricing, Risk and Hedging Tools.
- Financial risk modelling, Monte-Carlo (stochastic) and bespoke ALM solutions.
- Bespoke quantitative risk model development (IFRS-9, Basel, other).
We are relied upon when managing data sources, requirements and opportunities:
- Sourcing, synthetizing and management of data sources
- Commercializing and productionizing of datasets for sale
- Data usability, applicability studies, Big Data analytics and machine learning model development